- The size of the poster boards (i.e. area inside the metal frame) is 95cm wide x 190 cm high (37×75 in). Pins will be provided.
- You will have access to the boards 30 minutes before the start of your poster session.
- The posters should be taken down at the end of the session.
- At least one of the authors must be present at your poster during the poster session.
Suggested poster format
- Posters should be easily read at a distance of 1.5 meters.
- A poster printed on one large sheet of paper is encouraged.
- Include the title of the presentation, the authors’ names, and the institution(s) at the top centre of the poster.
- Avoid paragraph format, provide information in distinct clear and short bullet points.
- Poster numbers will be provided on site. Poster numbers will be placed above your poster; you do not need to leave room on your poster for your poster number.
- Introduction and Summary/Conclusions sections are advised.
- Double space lines of text is recommended.
- Only text, graphs, photographs, and artwork may be placed on the poster board.
- Title should be no smaller than 72 points
- Author names should be no smaller than 36 points
- Body text should be no smaller than 28 points
- Graphics captions should be no smaller than 28 points and be placed below each graphic.
Recommended printer for posters and other print material
AJ E-print AB
Phone: +46 8 545 166 90
E-print offers a range of products such as posters, roll-ups and customized print-outs. They welcome to be contacted via phone and email and customize their printing to your needs. The accepted file format is pdf in ready-to-print format. Please allow 3 working days from file to print. Drop-in is possible, but not preferred. Opening hours of the print shop are Monday-Friday 8.00 am-5.00 pm. Payment options are Visa and Mastercard only.